Every business has to make a decision when deciding whether to purchase or rent assets. Through our experience in the field of renting and purchasing material handling equipment, we know that rental offers distinct advantages.
Here are a few to list:
- Allows you to spread the cost.
- It will allow you to access a higher standard of equipment which may be expensive for you to buy outright.
- You don’t have to pay the full cost upfront.
- Easier to forecast your cashflow with rental costs.
- It is less risky. Your asset- our responsibility.
So why should your business choose to utilise our forklift rental service? We have no third party finance involved; the customer deals with us directly. This allows us to provide flexible rental of our products, unlike other rental providers who have sold their asset to third party finance.
We also offer a range of rental packages, such as:
- Fixed-Term Rental
- Adaptable Rental
- Start-Stop Rental
- Availability Rental
- Basic Rental
- Short Term
Find out more about each of these different rental packages here.
If you choose to use our forklift rental service, we will schedule regular review meetings to ensure the fleet/rental payments are matching the customers’ operational requirements.