For indoor and outdoor construction, inventory selection and general maintenance purposes we offer a comprehensive range of access equipment that can be tailored to suit your individual requirements.
Our powerful and versatile range of equipment will help boost performance, uptime and maximise progress. All of the access equipment we supply is serviced and maintained by our highly trained and experienced service engineers. Additionally, we can provide training courses on access equipment if required.
Typical Features Include
- Drivable at full height
- Variable speed, front two wheel hydraulic drive
- 90° steering (zero inside turning radius)
- Dual holding brakes
- Proportional controls for drive & lift functions
- 3’ (0.91 m) Roll out extension deck
- 24V DC power source
- Low voltage battery protection
- 30% Gradeability
- Solid rubber, non-marking tyres
- Pothole protection system