The term ‘Dawsongroup’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in the footer of all pages including this one. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of or visitor to our website.
You agree that:
- The material available on this website is designed to provide general information only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- Any information or materials you use from our website is entirely at your own risk and we cannot be held liable. You are responsible for independently verifying that any products, services or information provided by our website meet your specific needs.
- We cannot be held liable for any information provided by third parties.
- Any prices quoted on this website are correct at time of publication and may be changed by by Dawsongroup without prior notice. Services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn without notice.
- No warranty or guarantee is provided for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. Any information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and you must independently verify any relevant facts or information. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
- If you allow our cookies to be used, they monitor general browsing preferences only.
- External links are provided to assist you with additional information. We do not endorse these links and have no control over or responsibility for their content.
- All trademarks or logos used on our website are either the property of or licensed to us and permitted by their owner.
- Content on this website may be owned by or licensed to us including the design, graphics, pictures, video, text and animations. Reproduction is strictly prohibited except by express permission.
- All website content is for your general information only and subject to change without notice.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of our website is subject to the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the content, use, or any matter related to, this website.
Collection and Use of Information
The technology we use collects information such as domain names, search engines used and keywords searched on and this information is collated to identify the number of visits to our website and other such statistics for the purposes of improving our website and our marketing. This information will not be used for any other purposes.
We do not collect any unique identifying data other than by any direct enquiry from you. You may wish to provide us with additional information as part of an enquiry or to allow us to respond to your requests for further contact. Dawsongroup will only provide this information within Dawsongroup and not to any other companies.
Further, you will always be given the opportunity to say that you do not wish to receive further information. Any information we collect will be held for as long as necessary to conduct business relationships. It will be stored securely and you will have the right to access any information held by us in respect of you, as demanded by Data Protection legislation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and will do so to fullest extent required by law. To ensure this we do not store any information about you on our websites.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which resources are used to improve our service and tailor it to your needs. Our cookies in no way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Our websites may contain external links to other resources but as these are not under our control and we cannot be held responsible for any information you provide on these sites.