Your Asset – Our Responsibility
Our question to you… Do you really want to own it? Or do you just want to use it?
The decision between outright purchase and asset rental is unique to every business, but in our experience, renting offers distinct advantages, including:
- Efficient working capital – release capital to be invested in other areas of business.
- Fixed cost budgeting – rental rates are fixed for the term of the contract.
- Flexibility – adapt your fleet to the length of your contract with your customer.
- Cash flow efficient – pay-out of operating income.
- Tax-efficient – rental payments can be offset against taxable profits.
- Off-balance sheet finance – accounting ratios can be improved.
- Low risk – we manage the risk of ownership.
Our team of experienced material handling professionals are always available to discuss these advantages and how they can help your business.
Benefits VS Competitors:
- No third party finance involved customer deals directly with us and only us.
- Means we can offer flexible rental, unlike other rental providers who have sold their asset to third party finance.
- Variety of different rental packages, seasonal payment rental, start-stop rental, basic rental, etc.
- More adaptable for the customer.
- Regular review meetings to ensure the fleet/rental payments are matching the customers’ operational requirements.
- Rigid/less adaptable.
- All decisions will have to go through the third party finance house, not the rental provider.