When it comes to used equipment, quality comes first. This allows customers to benefit from great value whilst ensuring they receive a premium product. All of our used trucks come from our hire fleet, which means that we know they have been looked after and maintained to the highest standard and also include a complete service history.
Before being eligible to be sold, our used sale equipment must go through Dawson’s Six -Stage Preparation Process.
- Stage 1: Incoming Inspection – When we receive a used truck, we will thoroughly inspect it to determine its condition. We will focus on the main safety features such as brakes, tyres, forks and lift chains.
- Stage 2: Dismantling – We then dismantle the trucks parts and they are cleaned assiduously. We also dispose of the brake fluid and engine/hydraulic oils in an environmentally friendly way.
- Stage 3: Refurbishment – After the components have been cleaned, we either refurbish the component or replace it.
- Stage 4: Surface Treatment – The chassis and mast of the truck are then primed as it will ensure better adhesion of the paint, increase durability and additional protection. Once primed, the chassis and mast will be smoothed and painted.
- Stage 5: Reassembly – The components of the truck are then reassembled, leaving it looking as good as new.
- Stage 6: The Final Inspection – Our workshop engineering team supervisor will perform a final inspection on the truck ensuring it is up to our high standards, this also includes a function check. Once completed, the vehicle will receive a 12-month safety certificate.
If you are interested in our range of used material handling equipment, you can request our latest stock list by sending an email to email@example.com.
Dawson Group Material Handling also offer a whole selection of new equipment to offer. You can browse our collection of products by clicking here. If you would like to enquire about one of our products or have any questions/ queries, you can call us on 0113 2874874.